Tuesday 29 April 2008

The hills are Alive with the Sound of Katie :-0

I've been selected along with three others to play the part of Louisa Von-Trap in the hit musical The Sound of Music. I have spent weeks doing auditions and with hundreads of children and several recalls. The final casting sessions was for four hours. I couldn't believe that I was still left in the room when they finally lined us up in three families for the three teams they need for the show and my name was called. Those last few who got so close but then had to leave, how awful. I know I would have been gutted if that was me after getting so far. But I am over the moon and still in shock. Whipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
My first main part on the west end stage Amazing. Now just to get stuck into learning all my lines and the songs and harmonies.

Do Ra Me Far So La Tea Do!!!
:-)

No comments: